PROTEIN CARROT CAKE
Easy homemade PROTEIN CARROT CAKE made with just 8 simple whole food ingredients and packed with 5 grams of protein, 13 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fat. This makes such a great snack or dessert. Gluten free and dairy free.
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 scoops, vanilla protein powder
- 1 heaping cup, gluten free all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup corn starch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 320F (160C) and line a bread loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the wet into the dry and combine well.
- Transfer the batter to the earlier paper lined tin and bake for 55 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition per serving:
- 142 kcal
- 8g Fats
- 13g Carbs
- 5g Protein