Matcha Green Tea is know for so many health benefits. There are studies that it can help fight cancer, improve your brain function, help fight against cancer, is high in antioxidants are just a few things.
I paired it with my oatmeal for a delicious unique flavor. With the Faster Way to Fat Loss I love breaking my fast on a regular macro day with overnight oats and then add some fresh fruit! Lots of healthy carbs from mother nature.Jump to Recipe
MATCHA OVERNIGHT OATS
- ½ tsp. matcha powder
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup dairy free plain yogurt, I like the So Delicious Brand
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 1 tsp. coconut flakes, unsweetened
- In a small bowl, combine matcha and 2 tbsp. of boiled water, whisk until smooth.
- In a jar or container, combine the oats and chia seeds. Add the almond milk, yogurt, honey, and matcha paste. Stir well to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- To serve, stir and top with the kiwi and a sprinkle of coconut.
- 320 kcal
- 11g Fats
- 38g Carbs
- 21g Protein