CHICKEN & MANGO SALSA LETTUCE WRAPS
Easy homemade CHICKEN & MANGO SALSA LETTUCE WRAPS made with simple, whole food ingredients and packed with a healthy amount of protein, carbs and fat macros. This makes such a great lunch or dinner. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger freshly grated
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salsa:
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 mango cubed
- ½ white onion diced
- 1 red chili finely chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- ¼ cucumber deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 head butter lettuce use a single leaf to wrap
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Toss with olive oil, coconut aminos, rice vinegar and sriracha. Set aside,
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat and sauté garlic and ginger in evoo. cook the chicken 3-4 mins each side until cooked through and browned. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl. Once the chicken has cooled down, chop it into pieces.
- Assemble the wraps by spreading the salsa over the lettuce leaves and topping with pieces of chicken.
Nutrition per serving:
- 362 kcal
- 21g Fats
- 21g Carbs
- 25g Protein